• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRTimelapse 3 pro timer with Zeapon Micro3 slider

#1 dsencar
Hi all.
Do LRTimelapse Pro timer work with motion control slider Zeapon Micro 3.
To be more clear. Can LRTimelapse Pro 3 timer work with Zeapon and control its move, stop, move sequence?
If it does, I will buy LRTimelapse Pro 3 timer immediately.

Thanks for any thoughts and answers.

Damir
#2 Gunther
Does that mean slider support a slave control? The LRT PRO Timer can interface to any motion control hardware that allows to be triggered via slave mode. Ask the manufacturer of the slider if you don't know.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 dsencar
Thank you Gunther. I will ask and post their response here..
Another question. Does LRT timer work with mirror less cameras in electronic shutter mode? I have Canon R3 and I wish to do timelapses with electronic shutter mode. I hope LRT timer does not need to work with rear curtain sync in mechanical shutter mode.

Thank you for answer and help.
Damir
#4 Gunther
Quote:Does LRT timer work with mirror less cameras in electronic shutter mode?
Yes, of course it does.
#5 dsencar
Here is answer from Zeapon support:

Hey Damir, unfortunately seems there is no such external trigger,

you can use smartphone app Zeapon lab to control slider.
#6 Gunther
Yeah, that's what I thought. It's unfortunate that companies keep building closed systems.
#7 puspen10@gmail.com
I think there is a work around. You can add Zeapon Timelapse trigger in the hot shoe mount which uses the rear flash sync curtain signal and sends to Zeapon via your phone app ( Zeapon trigger and slider both connected to the app ). And use camera mode on the app ( last mode ) to shoot motion timelapse. In this mode the job of the slider is to move just after the rear shutter curtain is closed. So no need to use the inbuilt interval shooting function of the app. I have used this mode to use the internal camera interval function to decouple motion and interval control and it works wonderfully. I just ordered my LRT Pro 3 in India yesterday. Once I receive I will update here.

...also check out: