• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRTimelapse 6.5.1 beta 1

#1 Gunther
Dear beta testers,
6.5 is running nice and stable and yet there was only one issue found by a user which affected the rendering of portrait videos via the internal export and render (didn't happen with the Lightroom export).

In order to fix this, I needed to touch the rather complex render orientation and cropping logic, so please watch out for any anomalies and let me know.
If you find anything please provide the log and an example file that I can use to reproduce. That being said, in my tests everything runs fine now. :-)
  • Fix: Internal Export and Render: would not create portrait videos from files that have been shot in portrait mode.
  • Fix: Internal Export and Render: when directly rendering a JPG sequence, the preview loading would take a long time and show wrong orientation.
  • Fix: Remove xmp digest metadata when saving which might disturb visual preview generation

If you are subscribed to the beta channel (LRTimelapse settings) you will get an update notification from the auto updater. Of course you can also download the beta from the download page: https://lrtimelapse.com/download/beta/
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: