• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRTimelapse 6.5.3 beta 1

#1 Gunther
Hey guys, this is what's new in 6.5.3 beta 1:

• Feature: "Select Every nth image" will now be applied to the selection if more than one image is selected. User request: https://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-app...-of-images
  • Improvement: Added "Loading Folders" to the splash screen status display
  • Improvement: Long Term Filter: 40% performance improvement when calculating hues and contrasts
  • Improvement: Long Term Filter: Massive performance improvement when working with the filters.
  • Improvement: Long Term Filter: The crop overlay won't paint anymore, when the filter panel is active -> another performance advantage.
  • Improvement: Long Term Filter: When the selection in the table changes, the filter status will update
  • Improvement: Long Term Filter: if none or only one image is selected the filter status will display "nothing to do"
  • Improvement: Long Term Filter: when using the filter, the images to keep would be selected and the images to remove unselected. If someone used the "Delete Images" feature instead of "Filter Images", images to keep could be deleted. Now there is a warning dialog that will remind the user to user "Filter Images" in such cases instead of Delete.
  • Improvement: UI: Bold Text in dialogs appear brighter now.
  • Improvement: Restructured Log Header
  • Improvement: Skip DNG conversion for JPG files in the importer instead of trying and producing an error. Unfortunately the Adobe DNG Converter still doesn't support the conversion of JPGs to DNG (only Lightroom does). Please support my request to Adobe. Please support it here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/camera-ra...p/13477145
Please test and give your feedback as reply to this post!

Thanks,
Gunther
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#2 lightatwork
Hi Gunther,

I think I found a bug in the 6.5.3 beta 1. It concerns the "Batch Processing" section of the right-click menu in the folder tree.

I prepared some sequences for the generation of visual previews. So all metadata is in the files, auto transition applied and saved.

The folder selected in the folder tree is a random other folder. Right-click on the folder I want Visual previews to be generated for in the queue -> Generate Visual Previews.

What happens next is that I see LRT open up a task with a progress bar as usual, but after a fraction of a second, it gives me the "completed ping" sound and the progress bar disappears. When I select the folder I wanted Visual Previews for, it has not generated them.

To double check, I downloaded 6.5.2 and here the above mentioned bug doesn't happen. It works as it should.

Thanks for checking it out and keep up the good work!

Regards, Jorrit

EDIT: Sorry, forgot to mention system specs:
Mac Studio M2 Ultra
Mac OS X 13.5.1 Ventura
#3 Gunther
Hi Jorrit, thanks for making me aware of this! You are right, the batch processes are broken in that beta. I'm currently building and uploading beta 2, where this is fixed. Thanks again!
#4 Gunther
New beta 2 is available now. Thanks again!

https://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-lrt...5-3-beta-2

...also check out: