• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRTimelapse 7.0 beta 2

#1 Gunther
Guys, here is a new beta with some improvements and fixes.
Install should happen via auto installer, if not, download and install from https://lrtimelapse.com/download/beta.
I'm looking forward to your feedback!
  • Improvement: Preview Rendering supports selection.
  • Improvement: Review of the Turkish translation by Çağan Çelik.
  • Improvement: Loading sequences saved with older Lightroom or LRT Versions would require a "save" to add recently introduced Lightroom tools to the XMP. This won't be necessary anymore.
  • Fix: "To Save" indicator not always updated.
  • Fix: Preview Rendering rendered wrong with wrong orientation for portrait videos.
  • Fix: Preview Rendering failed for jpg sequences.
  • Fix: Assign Render Path Dialog sometimes showing below Render Dialog.
  • Fix: Clear Metadata without initilializing could fail with an exception.
  • Fix: Force Message Dialogs to Front and Always On Top.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#2 mopperle
Hmm, automatic update doesnt seem to work.
Gruß/regards

Otto
#3 Gunther
It should work now!
#4 UweS
I´m using Windows 10. The cropping tool doesn´t work. I can rise the frame and nothing happened. The blue frame is visible but i miss the crop!
#5 Gunther
If you are in Camera Previews Mode (visual previews off) the crop will only appear as rectangle overlay to the preview. You will see the changed values in the table.
Only in Visual Preview mode, where the previews are actually being developed, you will see the actual crop in the preview. Maybe I should have explained that in the video.
Also remember that you need to hold "Shift" to draw a crop. If you drag without shift pressed, you'll define a reference area for deflicker, which is also a rectangle but means something different.

Let me know, if this solves your issue.
#6 UweS
In preview mode it works!! Thanks
#7 Gunther
AISo: Windows or Mac? PS: Please open a new Thread for any bug report. Thanks!
#8 kms941
7.0.0 Beta 2 on windows 11
I was trying out the editing of a .jpg sequences. Editing the keyframes with LRTimeLapse not Lightroom.
After making one simple adjustment of "shadows" I did a sync. to the next keyframe then to the next keyframe. (total of just 3 keyframes).
In the main screen I can see a new column for "shadows". The value I set is displayed in each keyframe row.
I then clicked on "Auto Transition". The shadow column then disappeared. The shadow value was updated in all the sequence frames because you can see the change when you do a preview.
I can not now adjust the "shadow" value. I can move the slider but nothing happens. If I close then restart LRTimeLapse I can now change the shadow value but only to a different value then was previously set. The new value will cause the "shadow" column to appear but If set to the original value the column will the disappear from the main view.

Please excuse me if I posted this beta observation incorrectly and let me know how to properly do so.
#9 Gunther
By default, columns disappear, if all values are equal. This explains, why, when you change the value, the column appears and if you change it back to the same value the other keyframes have, it disapperas. On the top left of the table you have a button to toggle that all columns will be shown. Turn that on and you'll see also the columns with equal values.

...also check out: