• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

LRTimelapse fails to load.

#1 dannylaw
I've been running LRT for about a week with not trouble at all. But today when I tried to start the program the loading screen appeared of a second then disappeared again and the program never launched. I have uninstalled both LRT and Java but when I reinstalled them I had the same problem.

When I try to start LR “ javaw.exe” appears in the Processes window then disappears again. From reading another post could this be a memory issue?

I am running window 7 professional 64 bit, with 4.00GB RAM.

If this is the problem, please can somebody explain in layman’s terms what I need to do to rectify the problem.

Any help much appriciated.

Danny
#2 mtfreestyler
This is also exactly like my problem and it only started yesterday.

I posted in here http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-coul...al-machine
and tried everything in the forum with similar problems but none have helped so far.

From one of Gunther's posts he was travelling and should be back today so hopefully he can help us out

Also the fact that it has happened to 3 people I know of in the last 2 days is suspicious. Maybe it is Java or some other windows update screwing with us.

Just a thought but maybe type "system restore" into the start menu and choose "choose a different restore point"

This will give you a list of system restores. If you want to go ahead and try this you could restore back to when you know it worked last and see if that fixes it.
I can't do this though since it only keeps a certain amount of restore points and I used LRT too long ago.

Hopefully this fixes it for you at least. Please let me know
#3 butrus
Yeap there is a problem. Program doesn't work both in windows xp and 7 64 bit Sad
#4 koelsch
Hi dannylaw,

I encountered the same issue yesterday. After reading a couple of posts in this forum it seems that this error is caused by the date. You should get the program back to work by manually changing the date of the operating system to "december 1st, 2012". At least this worked for my windows 7 pc.

Good luck
#5 dannylaw
(2012-12-03, 16:29)koelsch Wrote: Hi dannylaw,

I encountered the same issue yesterday. After reading a couple of posts in this forum it seems that this error is caused by the date. You should get the program back to work by manually changing the date of the operating system to "december 1st, 2012". At least this worked for my windows 7 pc.

Good luck

Worked!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks you're a star
#6 dannylaw
Hi Guys,

Thanks for your posts. I was just about to try the system restore when the post about the date dropped. Works fine now... having the wrong date on my computer is a small price to pay to get his sequence levelled.

Cheers

Danny
#7 mtfreestyler
My goodness this worked for me also!

I guess it is solved and maybe Gunther can fix this very quickly

...also check out: