• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRTimelapse Pro 6.5.2 compatibility with macOS Sonoma 14.0

#1 pegordon
Hello,

I'm having issues with LRTimelapse running on my 2019 MBP (Processor: 2.4GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9, Graphics: AMD Radeon Pro 5500M, Memory: 32GB DDR4). Every time I click the "Auto Transition" button, the files do their thing and process with the DNG converter and I'll get the DING that the process has finished, but I get the spinning beachball and the app freezes... I have to force quit and reopen it every time. Are there any known compatibility issues with macOS Sonoma? Are there any workarounds without downgrading my OS?
#2 Gunther
No, there aren't any known issues with Sonoma. I work and test on Sonoma myself and many users do. Everything should be fine.
Could you please send me the log file (Documents/LRTimelapse/LRTimelapse.log) after you get one of those crashes?
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 pegordon
I found another post where you suggested dropping the number of threads, and that seems to have helped. However, I now seem to be having issues with exporting.

I exported from Lightroom with Original resolution, 16-bit TIFF files and when I bounce back to LRTimelapse and hit the "Render Pre-Exported Sequence" button, the taskbar along the bottom says Render with the export file name and then it just sits at 0|495 and the progress bar doesn't move, then it jumps to the end but doesn't export the full sequence. I get about 1.5 seconds of what should be a roughly 20 sec sequence. Ive double checked Lightroom's export folder where LRT is pulling the files from, and all files are accounted for. I'm not sure why the full sequence isn't exporting.
#4 Gunther
Please restart LRTimelapse. Then go ti File / Render Video, select the Render Pre Exported Sequence mode, choose the exported intermediary sequence and render. If you experience any issues, please send me the log file (info menu / show log).
#5 pegordon
you're too quick! I edited the previous post. please take a look.
#6 pegordon
I just tried rendering a preview video and that worked, but when I try to render the full res video it only gets the first second. im trying one more time and then I'll send the log file.
#7 Gunther
Checking the log, I suspect that one or more of the exported files might have been corrupt making the encoder abort.
Please try reexporting.

...also check out: