• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Metadata from LrC isn't being shared.

#1 Allen77photo
Just upgraded to v6.0 RC 1 today, was hoping it would fix a few past issues I was tired of (it did), however now I can't seem to get the meta data changes from LrC to transfer over to LRTimlapse so I could use auto transition. I have been very careful to follow your instructions again from your v6.0 video, used "add", and used the script for saving along changes between key-framed images. The last thing I do in LrC is save meta data from the import grid window (selected all key frames first), and save. When I hop back to LRTimlapse, there's no "reload" button anymore, but you said it should automatically import the changes?? I don't see it doing this at all. There's no exposure data changes in the grid, or visually in the window on the yellow line. I've tried manually selecting the key frames and using the reload XMP-meta data, or F5, and nothing changes still. When I just try the auto transition action it will process something, but it's definitely not the changes I made prior... it's not even close.
#2 Gunther
That's strange. Normally once you click on "Auto Transition" LRTimelapse will reload the metadata for the keyframes.
Also the reload button is still there, it's just on the right side of the workflow buttons.

The only reason that I could think of that this happens is, if you are working on separate folders (but you said you used add) or if the camera timestamps are wrong (timestamps in the future) - but that should have gotten you a warning. In any case, please double check.

There is a step by step trouble shooting in this faq, maybe that helps to figure out what's going on:
https://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-key...vise-versa
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: