• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

B12 - User Interface goes funky

#11 Gunther
You tried the exe also? (not only the cmd)
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#12 Nelvick
I am having a similar issue. When I try to load DNG from my DJI Mavic 3 and I try to save the keyframes, the visual preview start looping and are not saving the metadata. When I try to open this in LR does not recognize the keyframes in the filters. Also glitch the program graphics. I am attaching a small video. Unlisted. https://youtu.be/pGdtjDf_Tf8
#13 Gunther
The first part is totally unrelated to the topic of this thread.
Basically in your video you can see that you get a warning about timestamps being in the future, you ignore that warning and don't fix the timestamps and then you wonder why the visual previews don't work.
So: let LRTimelapse fix the timestamps, you can trigger that manually via "Metadata / Shift Timestamps". Then you will be able to work with that sequence. Set the date in your drone to match your computers date/time to avoid such problems in the future.

The graphic glitch at the end could be related, so please try the alternative launcher from this thread.
#14 Nelvick
I will open another topic with this issue.
#15 Gunther
First try the provided solutions, please...
#16 identitaet
I can confirm those glitches on Macbook M1Max. Often a restart helps to restore the interface.

Here is a screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/bJslT4B.jpg
#17 Gunther
Do you get any errors in the log after that happens? The log will be in the Folder Documents/LRTimelapse - it's called "LRTimelapse.log".
#18 Gunther
The alternative launcher "noD3D" for Windows is now included in the 6.0.0 release version.
If anyone experiences graphic issues please use that launcher. It will be installed in C:\Program Files\LRTimelapse 6

...also check out: