• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Motion Controllers with Slave Mode?

#1 circlingkailas
Hi everyone -

I am very excited about getting my new LR Pro Timer, one of my gifts to myself during shelter-in-place. But I was disappointed to discovery that my eMotimo Orange TB3 doesn't seem to have a slave mode so that I can control both it and my camera from the ProTimer. Has anyone else gotten this to work with a TB3 Orange?

What current motion controllers have a slave mode to allow them to be controlled by the Pro Timer? In case I have to shell out for another piece of COVID-influenced equipment.

Thanks
CirclingKailas
#2 Gunther
Are you sure the TB3 hasn't? It has an Aux port as far as I remember - but I cannot remember for sure, if it worked as slave (that has been years ago). But I know about the TB3 Black that it worked thar forsure. Also the BlackforestMotion Pine, Dynamic Perception NMX, Emotimo Spectrum etc. have Slave modes.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 circlingkailas
Thanks for your quick reply. TB3 Orange has an Aux port, but the menu doesn't have an obvious point to select Slave - I will contact eMotimo to see if they remember. Thanks for the additional list of controllers, one of those may be in my future.
#4 Henry
I guess putting TB3 in Pause Mode put it in slave mode. My eMotimo ST4 does that. Try it.

...also check out: