• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Need help for Holy Grail

#1 PixelKomando
Hello,

I'm really newbie for timelapse, especially for holy grail.
I've been trying several days long to get a cool result but it seems i miss something...

Here's how i do:

- Import in LR
- Processing my pictures
- Export in LRTimelaspe ( jpg? )
- Holygrail workflow
- Initialize
- Holygrail Wizard
- I don't see the frames appearing at the points where i changed the shutter speed so i can't go further.

Is it a limitation of free version? Or am i missing something?
Must say i'm completely lost at this point...

Thanks a lot for your help.
#2 Gunther
Hmm, did you ever watch one of my tutorial videos, preferably the Holy Grail tutorial?
The way you are doing it has nothing to do with the recommended workflow.

BTW: There is no limitation in the free version regarding the Holy Grail apart from the 400 frames limit.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 PixelKomando
Thanks for your answer.

Well, maybe something is wrong in the installation because nothing happens when i click on " Holy Grail Wizard ", not a frame, not a line, nothing...

I'm gonna load it and install it again.

Cheers from Belgium
Vince
#4 itit
Hi!

I'd suggest just watching or reading one of the tutorials! It will definitely help you (e.g., you will see that the workflow starts with importing the sequence into LRTimelapse before editing the images in Lightroom etc.). I can recommend the ebook as well! You will find all details there.

Have fun.
Best regards.
#5 PixelKomando
I got it! Thanks for your advice! I just wasn't following the rules in the right sequence...

I'm just a little bit surprised by one thing: sometimes, when i wanna render the video, it says " tiff intermediate... Update LRTimelapse " or there's no information allowing to make the video. Field " Task " is empty and it's then impossible to render...

But i got the trick for making a holy gray, that's so fine! Smile

Big regards to the creator!
(y)

Vince
#6 Gunther
Tiff intermediary files require a LRTimelapse Pro license. So just use the JPG intermediaries if you have a private license or are running the evaluation version.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: