• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Not all images loading

#1 richardtwomey
I'm having some problems with the program. I've followed the instructions closely yet can only get a few images to appear in LRTimelapse from a sequence of over 500. They're 5D mark I files and are in the CR2 format, they haven't been converted to DNG. I selected all the files and exported the metadata as instructed. I've tried refreshing a few time with no difference. I've also restarted both applications, is there something I'm missing? The files that do appear do not seem to be in sequential order, the first and last image are there though.

I'm running the program on the latest version of OSX with an up-to-date copy of Lightroom.

Any help would be appreciated.
#2 Gunther
Only RAW files with assossiated XMP Files will be shown. I assume you have not written the Metadata for all Files thus they don't appear in LRTimelapse. Check in your finder if there are XMP Files for all CR2...
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 richardtwomey
Thanks for the response, it seems the only way I can export is to do it individually for each file. This is obviously a Lightroom issue not an LRT one. Any ideas how to export all the XMP files in one go? Currently I'm selecting all the files and hitting cmd & s.
#4 Gunther
Go to Grid view (G) select all (Ctrl-A/Cmd-A) and Save the metadata with Ctrl/CMD-S and it will work.
I assume you tried it from the development module, there LR will only export metadata for the current image (don't ask me why...)
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: