• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Output flipped/mirrored

#11 Gunther
@tudor: This happens with raw files from a Canon? That's indeed strange. Never had such a report. Could you please send me 5 of those files (zip them and send via WeTransfer or https://fromsmash.com/ to support@lrtimelapse.com)
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#12 tudor@apmadoc.net
I've tracked down the sequence that replicates the issue for me

Step 1 - import photos into LightRoom
Step 2 - Rotate a group of images 90 degrees, save metadata
Step 3 - Open within LRT, rotated images show unrotated state
Step 4 - Keyframe Wiz, Save, back to LR, read metadata - Rotated images are back to their original state
Step 5 - Edit Keyfram
Step 6 - Auto Transition - Image orientations now start with value of 8 for a block of images, then 7 for another block, then 6, then 5, all the way down to 1.
Step 7 - Go back to LR - read metadata confirmed the flip / mirror state, selected the first image for each group and exported them.

Uploading those files, plus a couple of screenshots onto your Smash right now. Give it 10 min to complete.
#13 Gunther
Thanks for sending over the files. I think this is a different issue.
In your case, you have different orientations on the keyframes, which is a user error, this cannot work, since technically, orientations cannot be transitions since they are discrete.

Currently (until 6.0.5) LRTimelapse falsely does exactly that - it calculates an autotransition for the Orientation, which obviously leads to strange results.
From 6.0.6 LRT will exclude the Orientation from the auto transition and instead "fix" it by filling down the orientation from the first keyframe to the whole sequence.
This is what you also should do in your case: just right click on the "Orientation" Column, then choose "Fill Down column" and hit Save.
#14 Gunther
Unfortunately, currently (6.0.6) the internal export and render in LRT6 doesn't support rotated images yet.
Please use the Export via the Lightroom LRTExport Plugin (the "regular" way of exporting via Lightroom) - this workflow supports rotated images.

I will work on this and try to support rotation for the internal export also in one of the next updates.
#15 Gunther
Please download and try LRTimelapse 6.1 which is now available and should fix this: https://lrtimelapse.com/download/
Let me know!

...also check out: