• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

"please try another smoothing value" please help

#1 burakkostak
when i press deflicker icon it gives me that error !
please help...
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#2 Gunther
You have to set a lower or higher value on the smoothing slider. Most likely the sequence is too short or the changes in brightness are too big. Try setting a meaningful reference area for deflicker too.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 burakkostak
How can i set a lower or higher value on the smoothing slider? I dont know ?
#4 Gunther
When you click on "Deficker" you'll get a small panel popping up with only one slider "Smoothing". Just chang the position of the slider so that the green curve shows a meaningful smoothing, not too much, not too little.
I'd as well recommend that you use the visual workflow for your CR2 files.
Did you watch my Tutorials? http://lrtimelapse.com/tutorial
#5 Lapso
Hey Gunther,
i've the same problem, but i can't open the small panel with the slider when i push the 'Visual Deflicker' Icon. There's always this information first...
Do you have any idea how i can reset only the deflicker informations or open the panel again?
#6 Gunther
Right click on the header of the deflicker column in the table, then initialize. This will reset the deflicker.

If you can't access the slider you can totally reset the smoothing value (and all other settings) for the sequence like this: load another folder in LRT. Then right click on the problematic folder, and "Clear all LRTimelapse edits". This will reset everything. Now you can reload that sequence and start over.

...also check out: