• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Possible to Q renders in lightroom?

#1 helloiamrory
Hey guys. So if one was to shoot a few time lapses for a job, and was using lightroom and the pro slideshow templates to render each lapse out, would it be possible to Q them up, or do you have to wait for each one to complete with its render before starting the next one?

Cheers
#2 helloiamrory
Yes it is! Sorry, after this post I just went ahead and tried to export a few lapses after the first one started and they Q'd up nicely.
#3 Gunther
No, unfortunately the won't queue - instead they render in parallel what sort of prevents you from stacking up a lot of sequences because it will kill your computer's performance...
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#4 helloiamrory
(2013-01-24, 11:41)gwegner Wrote: No, unfortunately the won't queue - instead they render in parallel what sort of prevents you from stacking up a lot of sequences because it will kill your computer's performance...

I ended up stacking ten +- 7 second renders, and left them overnight and they came out fine. After this once I woke up, I rendered out a further 4 via lightroom and at the same time 1 in after effects.

This took a few hours and once it was done I tried to do a mac preview on one of the renders, only to have a bunch of bright colors and patterns appear all over my screen and my macbook pro freeze. This happened repeatedly after each restart and seems that my graphics card is now faulty!!

It could be a coincidence that the graphics card just bombed out at that time, or the renders could have fried it.
Lightroom 6
gregm
2015-04-26, 09:54
Last Post: Gunther

...also check out: