• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pro Timer 3 quit

#1 Judy.Cannon
I would have posted this earlier but just now figured out how to get into the forum and make a post. I purchased a LRTimelapse Pro Timer 3 from Amazon a couple months ago. It worked fine on my Nikon Z8 for a while. Then I updated the firmware to 2.0. After I finally figured out how to connect my phone to my camera via wifi again to use qDslrDashboard (had to change the authentication/encryption code - not obvious but finally figured it out) when I reconnected the timer to my camera I could not get it to turn on. I tried resetting it. I tried it on my Nikon Z9, I tried it by itself, turned the on off switch on and off several times but could not get it to turn on. Since this problem occurred within the 30 day timeframe of when I could return it to Amazon, I had only a few days left, I returned it and got a refund. I really liked the features on the timer but now I am nervous about purchasing another one because I am concerned about its reliability. Any idea why it quit working? What is the warranty on it?

Thank you.

P.S. I am learning to use LRTimelapse Pro version with qDslrDashboard for Holy Grail and love it.
#2 Gunther
This is no report that I hear frequently. I think that might just have been bad luck with a defective device, but It's hard to tell what was wrong without analyzing this further.

Next time contact me directly, if you have any questions. You have 2 years of warranty on the LRTimelapse PRO Timer. But generally, you shouldn't experience any issues when you buy it again.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: