• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Problems Rendering

#1 Zaren
I have just upgraded to LRT 4 Pro but when i try to render i get error box pop up saying "The external encoder returned an error. Please check the log file (info/log) for details"  and the sequence doesn't render.
Please help!!!!!
#2 Gunther
Zaren, didn't you already sent me an email? No need to do both since this will just cost me time unecessarily.
Anyway: here is your faq entry:
http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-mac-...-error-139
Please use mainly the forum for support, I will answer here as fast as I would answer to an email and for me it's better, since others take profit from my answers too. Thanks!
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Zaren
[size=small][font=arial, sans-serif]Thank you Gunther, i'm really sorry to waste your time, I was in a panic yesterday, I had a client deadline to meet today and loads of sequences to render. I did look for a solution on the forum but couldn't find what I was looking for, I obviously didn't search hard enough.[/font][/size]

[size=small][font=arial, sans-serif]Anyway thank you for your help, the solution in the article you shared resolved the issue and my client is very happy, so all's well that ends well![/font][/size]

[size=small][font=arial, sans-serif]LRT4 is awesome btw i'm really happy I upgraded.[/font][/size]

[size=small][font=arial, sans-serif]Thanks again for your help, it really is appreciated. Keep up the great work.[/font][/size]

[size=small][font=arial, sans-serif]All the best [/font][/size]

[size=small][font=arial, sans-serif]Zaren[/font][/size]
#4 Gunther
Zaren, all good, thanks for your feedback! FAQ is always the first to search, if someone is in trouble, I try to put all important infos there.
Enjoy working with LRT4 :-)
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: