• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Question about color change [The Holy Grail]

#1 powerab
Hello,I am a newer to "holy grail" timelapse.I shotted a "day to night" timelapse sequence according to the "The new Holy Grail - Day to Night Time Lapse Tutorial with LRTimelapse ".....
I changed the exposure time when the light went to dark.Just like the attachment picture.I add left "holy grail" keyframe +1 exposure.And use "Match total exposure" to right "holy grail" keyframe in lightroom,and it auto down -0.74 exposure .As you see ,the color changed too much that I can't adjust it smoothly without notice.....
I have encountered this question many times......
Please help me ...what I have done incorrect?
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#2 Gunther
Are you shooting JPG? Normally when shooting raw you should get better matching results. By using f/11 you might introduce some severe flicker as well!
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 powerab
(2013-03-19, 17:34)gwegner Wrote: Are you shooting JPG? Normally when shooting raw you should get better matching results. By using f/11 you might introduce some severe flicker as well!

oops...I shot .jpg....I will try the RAW next time...Thank you.
And ,whether can fix the color change in lightroom??
#4 Gunther
You can try it... but when shooting JPG the camera adds a lot of edits to the images, so it will become difficult.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#5 powerab
(2013-03-19, 19:56)gwegner Wrote: You can try it... but when shooting JPG the camera adds a lot of edits to the images, so it will become difficult.

I have tried it ,It almost can't handle perfect...

...also check out: