• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Quick build without Lightroom export

#1 Jetstream Rider
I usually do a quick build of a time lapse to see if it is worth working on more - no changes from the camera except aspect ratio.

Is there a way I can do this without needing to go via Lightroom and export?  Basically, if I have a set of JPG's, can I use LR Timelapse to animate them (as the render itself is quite quick) to have a quick preview of the film - then decide whether to spend the time importing and exporting to Lightroom?

Many thanks,
JR
#2 Gunther
Currently you can not Export the preview, but you can play it back in LRTimelapse (play button below preview)
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Jetstream Rider
Ok thanks.  Is there a chance that LR timelapse could have a function in the future to select a folder of JPG's and render them as-is for a quick look see at full resolution please? Or is there a way to make the preview larger?

Cheers!
#4 Gunther
Do you know that you can drag the vertical separator between the left side and the table to make the previews larger?

As for a video export: please feel free to file this as a feature request: http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Forum-lrtim...e-requests
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#5 Jetstream Rider
Thanks Gunther, I didn't know that.  I've added a feature request as you suggested, lets see if other people would find it useful too.

Kind regards,
JR

...also check out: