• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Raw files not showing in preview

#1 Alan
As per title I have shot raw files on the Canon 5D Mark iii and when importing they won't show in the preview. When i use JPEGs it is not a problem. Is there any known problem regarding raw files shot with this camera?
I am using version 1.9.4 with LR3-mode Exiftool installed
#2 Gunther
No, other clients work with them without problems.
Please check the log file first, sometimes weird path names (with "," or other special characters) confuse ExifTool. If you can't get it going, please send me one of the files to lrtimelapse(at)gmail(dot)com.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Alan
(2012-08-17, 20:02)gwegner Wrote: No, other clients work with them without problems.
Please check the log file first, sometimes weird path names (with "," or other special characters) confuse ExifTool. If you can't get it going, please send me one of the files to lrtimelapse(at)gmail(dot)com.

You can download one of the RAW CR2 file from the following location..
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/49168208/123.CR2

LRTimelapse will not recognise it.
#4 Gunther
Hi Alan, no problem here at all. Could you please try loading the folder again and send me the logfile. I've already given you some hints to consider.
You'll find the log in the "info/log file" dialog. Just copy and paste it into an email to me.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#5 Alan
(2012-08-20, 13:53)gwegner Wrote: Hi Alan, no problem here at all. Could you please try loading the folder again and send me the logfile. I've already given you some hints to consider.
You'll find the log in the "info/log file" dialog. Just copy and paste it into an email to me.

Sent the log to your email.
#6 GeorgeY
(2012-08-20, 15:12)Alan Wrote:
(2012-08-20, 13:53)gwegner Wrote: Hi Alan, no problem here at all. Could you please try loading the folder again and send me the logfile. I've already given you some hints to consider.

Sent the log to your email.

Hi Alan. I met quite similar problem. I shot CR2 files and LRTimelapse couldn't load the preview, and the deflickr is disabled. But after I changed the name of the folder to one that only contains numbers and letters, the preview could be loaded correctly. Give it a try.

...also check out: