• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Render video via LRtimlapse Several times...

#1 motiyairl
Hey guy's
I want to do some tests on rendering a sequence of photos with LRtimlapse. so after I did all the steps and did export on lightroom to my pictures with the LRtimlapse settings (jpg, 4K) I get an massage in lightroom saying that "render task ..." and in LRtimlapse I can render my video. until now everything ok.

But what if I render my video in certain settings and I want to change my render settings to other setting on LRtimlapse (for example to change frame rate etc ..) do I need to export again all the photos in lightroom? Or can I skip this step (After all, all the images in JPEG are in a folder) and just render again in LRtimlapse?
#2 Gunther
No, just go to file/render video, select the intermediary sequence (the one exported form Lightroom, named LRT_*) and render again with different settings. The file name will adjust automatically.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 motiyairl
Thanks Gunther,
Another question,
I render the video with LRtimlapse in this setting,
The volume of the movie is 1.15GB and and it stuck on my IMAK 5K (leggy like heel).
I tried to take only the photos to premiere (Import -> image sequence) and render it with those settings (and with audio file) the movie is only 141 MB ..
How there is such a difference ?? What do I need to do in the settings that the movie will work smoothly and in the highest quality possible?

Best regards,
Moti
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#4 Gunther
LRTimelapse creates master files in high quality for best post processing. Premiere will compress much more.
So if you want smaller files from LRTimelapse, just render in "medium" quality for example. This will usually still give you enough "room" to edit in the video editor. Once you are done, it's okay, that premiere creates smaller files, those are the files that will be played back as they are. They don't have to be edited anymore.
#5 motiyairl
Ok, first thanks for the quick reply.

What do you recommend for a workflow? Let me refine my question,
I thought that if I use primere it will replace the rendering process that I can do in LRtimlapse. But now I understand from you that primere is not a replacement These primere will come after I render the video file in LRtimlapse (For example to add a music file), But if I render the video file in LRtimlapse and let's consider that the video file that I get from LRtimlapse (the movie settings that I used are featured in a previous post) almost not working (leggy at first and then freezes even if I take the video that I get from LRtimlapse to premiere.
So, if I want a high quality 4K video that will work smoothly what parameters and workflow do you recommend?

For more information, my camera is Canon 5D mark 3 and I shoot in RAW that means that my files are large and in very good quality.

Best regards,
Moti
#6 Gunther
Many computers are not able to playback high quality 4K footage without lags. Mostly it depends on the player that you are using too.
Some tips for LRTimelapse
- Use UHD format instead
- Use a lower quality setting
- Make sure to render in 16:9

Have the footage on a fast ssd and checkout the adobe premiere performance recommendations that you will find via google.

PS: No need to ask me for answers each time shortly after a post. I answer as soon as I can this won't speed it up.

...also check out: