• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 mikegml
I've had LRtimelapse for years but only just discovered the LRT scripts! I've been through the FOA's and those threads are very old and don't answer my query. I have LR 6.14 (a purchased version) I don't want to go over to LR CC subscription. 6.14 works fine for my needs.

I've read where gunther says don't use the LR sync feature as it might destroy some of the adjustments by LRT. I don't use the sync feature anyway I copy and paste settings to the second keyframe which used to be the old way of tranferring settings. If this is ok I won't bother with scripts?

But if not then are the scripts compatiable with LR 6.14? If so like others I can't find them. The store scripts with catalogue box is NOT checked.

P.S. I have other frame rate presets for 'slideshows' from elsewhere installed in LR, is it possible to just download the LRT presets and manually install them without it being done via a LRT installation?

Thanks.
#2 Gunther
The Synch script should also work on older Lightroom versions and you should use it.
Just make sure that it's installed in the right folder, as explained here: http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-lrt4...-installed

Using Copy/Paste is exactly the same than using the native Synchronize in Lightroom: it will mess with any deflicker or holy grail adjustments. If you want to use one of those native tools, you need to exclude the gradient tools from sync/copy-paste.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
Wink
#3 mikegml
Thanks Gunther

Yes!!! By coincidence I just downloaded the new 5.5.5 and installed it and sure enough it asked for the path to the addons but it seemed to have the correct address path in the dialogue box anyway? So I reinstalled it 2 more times without success. I then navigated manually to the LR filter presets folder and pasted the copied address into the dialogue box even though I saw no difference in the address but this time it worked?

Bit puzzling, but anyway all is great now.
#4 Gunther
Most likely it was a slightly different path. Glad you have it up and running now!
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: