• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unable to access Sync keyframes in Scripts folder

#1 johndoogan
Sync keyframes has completely dissapeared from my script options. I have no idea how this happened. I have tried resetting metadata in LrTimelapse and re-saving / re-importing to Lightroom but nothing works. I get the same results on 2 sequences I've been recently working on, one of which I have already exported and rendered video from. I have also tried re-booting windows. I'm not sure if this is related but in one of the sequences the images are cropped when the re-set metadata is re-imported back into lightroom.

LRTimelapse 5.7.1 Windows 10 LIghtroom 11.0
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#2 Gunther
Please just try reinstalling LRTimelapse (download from the LRTimelapse download page and run the installer). This should fix it.

There is also an faq covering this: https://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-lrt...-installed
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 johndoogan
A re-install appears to have fixed the problem. The issues arose after I uninstalled LRTimelapse 4, which I only did because it kept starting up instead of LRTimelapse 5 even though it was version 5 I had pinned to the taskbar.
#4 Gunther
That makes sense. You should not have both versions installed in parallel. Glad it's fixed now!
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: