• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Second attempt in LR, Meta data not read

#1 nickruss
Hi,

If I process a sequence of TL images in LR-Timelapse as per the instructions, it all works OK.

However, if I want to revisit the processing e.g. to remove flicker using different parameters I do this:

1. Open the image sequence in LR-Timelapse
2. Apply the deflicker settings
3. Write out the files. LR-T reports that files written OK
4. Go back to Lightroom and try to Read data from Files
5. The progress bar is over very quickly and then there appears to be no change in the images.

So is LR-Timelapse workflow only good for one process on an image sequence, or am I missing a step needed to reprocess?

regards

Nick
#2 apsphoto
Nick,

If you have already run through and changed parameters, did you resave the metadata to files? Also see the post about the advanced workflow, this sounds more like what you need to do, you might need to go back and export the files to jpg and then create another set of xmp settings and then run LR_Tinmelapse on the new images and that should take into account the changes that you made in the first run. If I am understanding your question correctly.

http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-how-...d-workflow

Alan

(2011-03-24, 14:33)nickruss Wrote: Hi,

If I process a sequence of TL images in LR-Timelapse as per the instructions, it all works OK.

However, if I want to revisit the processing e.g. to remove flicker using different parameters I do this:

1. Open the image sequence in LR-Timelapse
2. Apply the deflicker settings
3. Write out the files. LR-T reports that files written OK
4. Go back to Lightroom and try to Read data from Files
5. The progress bar is over very quickly and then there appears to be no change in the images.

So is LR-Timelapse workflow only good for one process on an image sequence, or am I missing a step needed to reprocess?

regards

Nick

Alan Smallbone
Orange County, CA. USA
#3 Gunther
Please make sure that if you write out metadata you do it from grid view and select all images. When in the develop-modul, Lightroom will only write out the metadata of the current image!
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: