• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Skipping frames in rendering

#1 Worldoceans
Hello,

Firstly, I searched "rendering errors", "skipping frames" and other keywords but could not find a similar problem.

I have a sequence of ~1200 frames which looks perfect in visual previews (this is probably my best TL ever), smooth, no skipping or jumping. It is saved and I read all metadata for all frames in LR. I export and it hands over to LRT, and I then render. I have tried Pro res, 1920, 4K and others. in ALL cases it skips about 110 frames around 6 seconds into the sequence. Again - there is no skipping in the visual preview.

I have tried it without using any other applications while it is exporting / rendering. I have restarted LR and LRT. It still does the same. This is so frustrating with one of my best sequences so far.

Any pointers??

Thank you in advance.

Steve
#2 Gunther
With errors like that, checking and submitting the log file is always the best recommendation to see what's going on.
Without the log, I can only guess that something might be wrong with the dimensions/aspect ratios of some of the images or the crop. That's something known to produce similar effects.
Check this faq: http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-rend...e-sequence
If you can't get it going, send me the log file after rendering again (info->show log)
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
Key Frames
redhdrex
2019-01-19, 20:15
Last Post: Gunther

...also check out: