• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Some problem with metadata

#1 janou
Hello guys. I thought i know how to use LRTimelapse, but i dont. Im editing pictures in LR, save there metadata, open LRT, click reload and Visual preview. After that im loosing my edited parameters on my preview. What im doing wrong? LRT should read saved on  LR metadata right? What im trying to achive? im trying to remove birds from my pictures, but LRT dont want me to do it. Thanks for reply.
#2 Gunther
If you want to remove birds by stamping, do this at the very end of the process, before exporting. Otherwise LRTimelapse will populate the stamping settings from the first image to all others.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 janou
(2017-05-28, 21:21)gwegner Wrote: If you want to remove birds by stamping, do this at the very end of the process, before exporting. Otherwise LRTimelapse will populate the stamping settings from the first image to all others.

Thanks for reply. Still dont get it. I thought i can work with mixing LR and LRT. Thought the basis is metadata. Thought if i will make changed on LR and save it to metadata, LRT will read it without problem. THe same with opposed situation.
#4 Gunther
Of course. But LRTimelapse manipulates metadata. For example with the auto transition. And it fixes gaps in metadata. Everything works via keyframe editing. You edit the key frames, LRTimelapse edits the other frames. Editing non keyframe images by the user is not supported.
That's why I said that any edits on non keyframe have to be done on the very last step before exporting. Don't load those into LRTimelapse then anymore, at least don't save - because then they would get overwritten.

Mobile via Tapatalk.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#5 janou
(2017-05-28, 22:51)gwegner Wrote: Of course. But LRTimelapse manipulates metadata. For example with the auto transition. And it fixes gaps in metadata. Everything works via keyframe editing. You edit the key frames, LRTimelapse edits the other frames. Editing non keyframe images by the user is not supported.
That's why I said that any edits on non keyframe have to be done on the very last step before exporting. Don't load those into LRTimelapse then anymore, at least don't save - because then they would get overwritten.

Mobile via Tapatalk.

Now i know what i wanted! THanksSmile

...also check out: