• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Timer Availability?

#1 selectedpixels
Hi. I'm interested in buying a Timer 3 but Amazon (USA) only has one available and it is used.

Do you know when more might be coming?

Thanks.

Bob
#2 Gunther
They are currently stuck in customs and sold out at amazon, they should arrive soon, but I can't tell a date.
But you might be able to source one via Emotimo: https://emotimo.com/products/the-lrtimel...ro-timer-3
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 c57d
I just bought an Amazon "used" one and it appeared to be new in box. The stickers that hold the box closed weren't cut, there was no visible use of the unit; no scratches, dings, etc. I charged it up and updated the firmware with no issue, and the battery is still at 100% more than 24 hours later.
Since it is Amazon you can order it and if it isn't what you want you can send it back.
#4 Gunther
Yes, technically you can do it - but of course, we hope you don't send it back of course. :-)

Most people don't know that every remission to amazon will be a negative point for the seller. Once a certain quote of remissions has been reached, the seller might even get banned. So if you care about the seller (in our case I hope so :-)) you should only send products back that are really defective.
#5 c57d
Gunther,
Thank you for the remission information.
What I meant was: If the device is damaged in any way since it is used, then you should send it back.
We certainly do want the device and shouldn't send back anything unless it is defective!
#6 selectedpixels
The Timer 3 disappeared off Amazon for a couple days and now it is back but it says it ships in 1-2 months. In the meantime I ordered one from EMotimo.
#7 Gunther
It should be back sooner than that. Amazon always lists fantasy dates. As soon as customs clear, it should be a matter of days.
I'm really sorry about the delay and I've already talked to the seller to stock up in order to prevent this from happening in the future.
#8 selectedpixels
Thanks Gunther. I just hope that emotimo will treat me well in the unlikely event that I have a problem with the Timer.
#9 Gunther
Of course. Those are the good guys. :-) I work closely with them.

...also check out: