• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Visual Lum Error

#1 nrlondon
I took timelapse photos last night. I upgraded to verson 6.03 and I am getting error messages on all my photos. I followed the instructions on doing a shift "forced save" and shift reload but that does not correct the error. I end up with the same results. The Deflicker option doesn't work either. I had no problems with the previous version. I have two questions: 1.) Can you help me understand how to fix this problem? 2) In the meantime, how easy is it to revert back to the previous version? Thanks. Nyall
#2 Gunther
I don't think it's related to the latest upgrade.
Could you please make sure to have installed the latest Adobe Dng Converter.
(link on the install page).
Then restart your computer, launch LRTimelapse, load the sequence and activate Visual Previews again.
If the problem persists, send me the log file (info menu).
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 dmcgrew
Gunther, I'm having the same issue. Not sure why. I'm new to LRTimelapse and have made 2 timelapses so far and didn't have this issue. Not sure why I'm having it on this new timelapse that I shot. Only thing that seems different with this timelapse is that I have more keyframes, about 9 or 10, instead of only 3 or 4 in my previous timelapses. I email you the log file a few minutes ago.
#4 Gunther
There is an faq about Visual Previews not being generated. Please check that out:
https://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-vis...w-previews

If this doesn't help, please be more precise what you are doing and what is happening. Also I'd need the log file.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#5 dmcgrew
That fixed it! Thanks Gunther!
#6 nrlondon
I did upgrade my DNG converter and upgraded to 6.04. Everything is working fine now. Thank you.
#7 extremekc
Can you clarify what exactly was the solution to your issue?

...also check out: