• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Windows workflow issue

#11 James Ross
(2013-01-08, 19:18)gwegner Wrote: Maybe you are adding new gradients and using them? They won't be considered.
If you Load the metadata of a freshly initialized sequence into Lightroom and hit "M", youll see two predefineded ("empty") gradients - symbolized as dots in the image. Just click on each of them to modify it. Those two gradients will get animated. If you add more than those, they won't get animated and populated and might lead to effects like you are experiencing.

If you still can't figure it out please send me two of your images - the keyframed and the other, differently appearing image and I'll look into it. Send them to support at lrtimelapse dot com.

It`s not the gradients, it seems to be that one of the effects/controls in either lightroom/bridge is not being picked up when transfered back to lrtimelapse. But have no idea which one. The attachment above shows the difference. All the changes made in the first/last frames are not applied
#12 James Ross
Hi Gunter
LRtimelapse doesnt seem to be picking up any change in exposure in bridge
#13 Gunther
Have you installed all the latest updates to Camera Raw? Are you using the process version in LRTimelapse (Settings!) that correspons to your Camera Raw version?
I don't know what is wrong on your side but I'm quite sure this is not a general problem of LRTimelapse.
Send me your images as I told you and I'm going to have a look what's wrong.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#14 James Ross
(2013-01-08, 22:28)gwegner Wrote: Have you installed all the latest updates to Camera Raw? Are you using the process version in LRTimelapse (Settings!) that correspons to your Camera Raw version?
I don't know what is wrong on your side but I'm quite sure this is not a general problem of LRTimelapse.
Send me your images as I told you and I'm going to have a look what's wrong.

Hi Gunter
all is well
have resolved the issue
it would seem to be camera raw and software updates - not lrtimelapse
Apologies
best wishes
James
#15 Gunther
Hi James, thanks for your feedback. I'm glad we could sort that out.
Happy time lapsing!
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: