• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Workflow Optimization Question

#1 meggyshootsRAW
Hey All,

Say I have a hyperlapse sequence i shot on my drone and want to try multiple edits on the photos.... what is the best workflow to change (update the edits in Lr) with out having to clear all the metadata. Like I did do completely different eidts on this one sequence but is there a faster way to re edit those 3 keyframed frames.. i understand that its calculating and generating auto transition, visuals previews, and visual deflicker and that needs to be recalculated as the edits are completely different. When i had my first edit complete I went back to Lr, changed the edit on my first keyframe, synced it to the other 2 key frames (I had 3 total) and then hit selected all 3 in grid view, hit save metadata, then when i went back to LRT it only showed those 3 keyframes with the updated edit. I then ended up just clearing all metadata and redoing it... am i missing something? just want to see if i can better optimize my workflow

-Meg
#2 Gunther
Hi Meg,
Check out the expert tips video about reediting sequences: https://LRTimelapse.com/tutorial/expert
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 meggyshootsRAW
Ah great thanks Gunther! I missed these as I wasn't sure if the tutorials from v5 were outdated or not! For future reference how far back in versions for tutorials can i go and still be similar as the v6 ui / workflow
#4 Gunther
Usually you can assume that all tutorials that I have linked on LRTimelapse.com also apply to the current version. If not, there will be a note.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: