• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Lightroom effects that will and will not work

#1 justinrphillips
I apologize if this question has been asked and answered before but I can't find the answer. I was wondering when working in Lightroom ( LR4) to prep my pictures for time-lapse what effects work and which ones dont work when it comes to meta data syncing in LRTimelapse. I just want to keep a quick list to make sure I am using the right tools. I hope my question makes sense.
#2 Raw Media Studios
1. Thanks for searching for an answer first.
2. Not sure what your asking. Are you asking about preset effects?

I believe anything will work it just depends on the look your going for. Presets are based on the develop tools within Lightroom i.e. Basic, Tone Curve, HSL etc... You will notice in LRT as you scroll to the right at the top it lists all the setting associated with the aforementioned starting with Exposure , Has settings, Process Version, Crop etc... If you edit a series of photos using a 3rd party program like Nik Viveza it may not work. Time-lapse photography is not an exact science. It's a lot of trial and error. Experiment. But make copies first!

Good Luck

RMS
#3 Gunther
Untick "Hide unchanged properties" to see all develop properties supported by LRTimelapse in the header of the table.
Most things are suppored. Exceptions are the point curve and the brush-adjustments.

Best
Gunther
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
Lightroom 6
gregm
2015-04-26, 09:54
Last Post: Gunther

...also check out: