LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: LRTimelapse does not read changes made in Lightroom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
// Translated from Spanish to English //

When I save the metadata of the keyframes that I have edited in lightroom (in development), then when I go to the LR timelapse and I click "Reload" then "Auto transition" and finally "Preview", the changes are not reflected that I made in lightroom, the photos I took are not edited.

I have the 2 boxes disabled as it says on the lr timelapse page. (from xmp and catalog)

I appreciate your help and thank you in advance
Please note that the support language in the Forum is English. Use Google Translator if necessary. I've done this for your this time.

Here is a faq if the metadata is not traveling between Lightroom and LRTimelapse:
http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-keyf...vise-versa

Make sure to always save the metadata for all Keyframes in Grid View (not in Develop!)

Also make sure to have the latest Adobe DNG Converter installed.
https://lrtimelapse.com/install/

If the problem persists, please send me the log file via info menu / show log.
Thank you very much, I had taken into account several of those solutions, I am trying to download the new update of DNG 13.1 since I have 13.0 but no matter how much I give the download button, nothing is downloaded, I do not know what I am doing wrong
Do the step by step troubleshooting in the link that I've sent you. It will help!

Sent mobile...
no, I can download the DNG 13.1 version of the page, nothing is downloaded. I have done all the steps of the metadata error forum update, I have also done the simple test of modifying the Lightroom exposure and then reloading in LR timelapse, and nothing is modified in exposure 2012.
Changes made in lightroom are not reflected
Maybe you are working on different folders. The Adobe Dng converter Version should not be the issue.

Sent mobile...
I don't know if it will be from different folders, the only thing I do is drag the images to lightroom from Lr timelapse so that they are imported, I don't know what else to try
When importing, you have the option to add or copy. If you incidentally choose copy, it won't work.
Best remove the sequence from lightroom, then do the drag again and make sure to have "add" selected.

Sent mobile...
it only allows me to copy as DNG AND Copy and I always choose to copy as DNG
The "Add" option does not let me mark it, it is dark
Pages: 1 2