LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: LR Timelapse 2.1.1 won't start
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Fantastic...thanks for posting this temporary solution. I changed the date on my MacBook Pro to November 30th 2012 and launched LRTimelapse without PROBLEM.

Gunther don't panic we can survive until you come back...but hurry....hahahaha

(2012-12-02, 15:42)LapseOfTimeHK Wrote: [ -> ]Hi All

Great news I got it to work by changing back the date. As I'm in HK I'm ahead of all the rest of you. Something expired so I imagine a licence reference that caused this issue.

Good luck and hopefully soon Gunter corrects this amazing application.

Stephen
I changed the date on my iMac to 1st December 2012 and now LRTimelapse works.

Hopefully this is only a temporary fix
You's smart Lapse! Heh thanks for sharing the temp fix!
You'll have to change it again tomorrow......I think we will all have to keep changing the date until Gunther is back from Chile!!!

(2012-12-02, 15:55)Spooks82 Wrote: [ -> ]I changed the date on my iMac to 1st December 2012 and now LRTimelapse works.

Hopefully this is only a temporary fix
***UPDATE****

For those like myself which are concerned about emails and other communications being sent with the wrong date from your computer. I launched LRTimelapse with a date prior to December 2nd and once launched I changed the date back to today so that I cna send emails with the correct date and LRTimelapse keeps working. So it looks like we'll have to play this game until Gunther fixes it.
One should only have to change the date again if you close the application and want to restart it again. I guess sometimes past life experiences come back to help solve problems such as these.
Same issue with me. Splash screen starts and then the program doesn't launch. Java update didn't help either.
'Changing the Date' worked for me - Windows 7. Looking forward to a permanent fix!
Changing the date worked for me but is only a temporary fix, hopefully gets resolved soon
I also experience same issue...

It may not be a big deal Gunther, but thinking about a software that will run without a time limit is definitely something you should consider...

Thx,

David
Pages: 1 2 3