LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Changing camera settings during time lapse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I think so. Because you can change the settings even during exposure and it will then affect the next shoot.
(2013-08-20, 23:02)steno Wrote: [ -> ]Will do! Even if using Android can give me an headache!
Another advantage just trying it out: you will get rid of your prejudices.
(2013-08-22, 10:56)gwegner Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-08-20, 23:02)steno Wrote: [ -> ]Will do! Even if using Android can give me an headache!
Another advantage just trying it out: you will get rid of your prejudices.
ok I spoke with Zoltan and it seems it is possible to connect many cameras also using an USB hub.
configuring should be not as easy as described but possible.
the needs for some other batteries for tablet and router.
now my last doubt is: if want to use the TB3 alone or on a dolly, with DslrDashboard will I have synched the shoot and movement?
Connections? TB3 to the camera via the 10pin (nikon) and DslrDashboard via USB.. but DslrDashboard will listen TB3 via USB or not?
making things more difficult...

also, think of buying an Android tablet, Tp-Link MR3040.. almost the price for a Promote Control having less things to carry on..
Just a heads up.

dslrdashboard does not work with Pentax K5 Sad Sad

I love my K5 but this rubbish not being able to tether it is starting to annoy me.
Quote:now my last doubt is: if want to use the TB3 alone or on a dolly, with DslrDashboard will I have synched the shoot and movement?
Connections? TB3 to the camera via the 10pin (nikon) and DslrDashboard via USB.. but DslrDashboard will listen TB3 via USB or not?

It's simple: Emotimo will trigger the camera as usual.
DSlrDashboard will then be used for changing the camera settings independently via USB or WiFi.
[quote='gwegner' pid='13333' dateline='1377608942']
Quote:It's simple: Emotimo will trigger the camera as usual.
DSlrDashboard will then be used for changing the camera settings independently via USB or WiFi.

so without beeing synched.. just using the interval.
so if doing a bulb ramping is not possible?
You won't need bulb ramping if you use the LRTimelapse holy grail method. See http://lrtimelapse.com/tutorial
And what do you mean with "synched" - there is no need to synch anything.
If you mean that the interval should change, no it won't. Changing the interval is always a bad idea because it will speed up your video.
The interval will stay constant and synched with the movement by emotimo. The changes in Exposure/ISO will take place from the DslrDb app then.
changing from day to night and again to day without bulb ramping should be very difficult to adjust only with holy grail. or am I wrong?
Does DlsrDashboard perform bulb ramping? I mean changing aperture or ISO is not the same thing?
I don't use bulb ramping at all and made a lot of professional day to night to day time lapses.
Check out my holy grail tutorial: http://lrtimelapse.com/tutorial
(2013-08-27, 22:37)gwegner Wrote: [ -> ]I don't use bulb ramping at all and made a lot of professional day to night to day time lapses.
Check out my holy grail tutorial: http://lrtimelapse.com/tutorial

I already watched it, my only doubts are which kind of procedures to take when shooting, how start and make changes since around many says different things
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5