LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: LRTimelapse is jammed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The errors you are seeing in the log are not from LRTimelapse. Type "LRTimelaps" in the filter field to get the relevant messages only.
I already told you that I think there must be something wrong with your installation.
I just tried the 1.6pre1 on a fresh installation of Mac OS X Lion (10.7.2) using the same Java version like you (1.6.0_29) and it works like a charm.
So, what can i do?

i deleted the application so many time and i can not see any progress.
the most wired thing when i open the app. is: it minimize the window and go up again + the window it self is not complete. i can not see the minimize button or save button.

please see what can you do, i really like this app.
there is a good news, i spoke to someone regarding this issue and he suggested to me to create a new user and try it again.

it works Big Grin, but how would i make it works to my primary user again

the problem is in my user
I'm glad it works with a new user - and that proves my hypothesis that there must be something wrong on your user that maybe affects the java vm. Unfortunately I don't have any idea what that could be, I'm no Mac user. Sorry.
I've actually just developed EXACTLY the same problem with my Mac and LR Timelapse beta 1.6.0 pre 1 running Snow Leopard 10.6.8.

The problem developed immediately after I tried minimising the application window using the "-" minus button / icon in the top right of the application. Ever since I did this, the application behaves EXACTLY the same as in Marhoum's video.

This isn't just Marhoums system i'm sure as I also have this problem.

I've tried deleting the application and reinstalling it a couple of times but it still freezes. The application works ok on my laptop running the same system (but I daren't minimise the window !)

PLEASE HELP US MAC USERS MR W !!!

Your finding about the minimizing is interesting.
I'm going to have a look at that as soon as I can.
Currently I'm on holiday but I return next week.
Java somehow stores the last position of the window, maybe there is an issue when closing a minimized window on mac.
Than you for reporting this.
Thanks ! Look forward to hearing your response soon ... Smile
Okay guys - what I could reproduce is that LRT was launching minimized (even on my Windows machine) when closed in minimized state.
What I did now was a quick fix to set the Window state to "normal" after launch.
I couldn't test this on the mac, because I don't have my VM here - so would you please give it a try? You are going to find a new Version (RC 1) at the bottom of the download page.

Thank you!
Gut morgens ! Smile

Have just downloaded the new version (RC1) and it seems to work ok on my Mac. Not had time to fully test, but the display is no longer frozen. Will have a proper play with it later, and report back if there are any further problems ...
Oh dear ... it seems that I'm still having problems with part of the application freezing after "Minimising" the window (see this thread http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-lrti...med?page=3 ).

Not sure it's helping my other missing metadata problem either (see this thread http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-phot...ta-problem )

Please help !!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4