• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How to user LRTimelapse with Photoshop CS3 / CS4 / CS5 (extended)

#10 Gunther
(2011-03-17, 04:37)cny_ap Wrote: I'm unsure of the details. I opened all JPEGs except the last image in Adobe Raw editor. (I think I need to force the JPEGs headers to be modified in Photoshop, but I'm really unsure. I figured it could not hurt.)
To be safe I recommend not to leave out the last image when doing the initial editing.

Quote:So I increased exposure and saturation slightly, selected all images, and then selected "Synchronize" and then "Done". Photoshop then updated the many JPEGS (not sure if just "header" information or the actual image is altered - it took a long time, so I think the images were altered).
XMP-Data of JPGs is not beeing written to Sidecar files, it's beeing written directly in the JPGs. Thats by design.

Quote:In the raw editor, I then made the last image darker (it is a sunset timelapse) and selected "done".
I then loaded LR-Timelapse, and left "deflicker" not selected (because selecting it might smooth out the exposure, fooling me into thinking "Linear" worked). I selected all images and "Linear" transition, but the various lines overlaid on the image did not change.
Wich lines do you mean?
Yellow is the exposure, if you changed it between the first and the last shoot it should change.

The blue curve is the brightness of the image or image area (if one defined). It only changes if you select another image area.

If you don't turn on deflicker there are no more curves that could change.

Quote:I think a Photoshop version of this Lightroom JPEG tutorial would help:

Have you seen this one:
http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-how-...5-extended
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to user LRTimelapse with Photoshop CS3 / CS4 / CS5 (extended) - by Gunther - 2011-03-17, 11:00

...also check out: