• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How to user LRTimelapse with Photoshop CS3 / CS4 / CS5 (extended)

#22 gbrewer2614
I am experimenting with a time lapse (JPG images) using Adobe Lightroom 3 and LRTimelapse 1.6 as you discuss in your third tutorial. The exception to your workflow is I am trying to use Adobe Photoshop CS5 for external editing, to do a better job of matching adjacent keyframes. I couldn't match adjacent frames adequately with Lightroom's develop module no matter how hard I tried, and Photoshop does it pretty easily. In Lightroom, you can select to edit an image in an external editor, rather than using it's own develop module. The problem is, when I edit the image, the settings data become un-initialized (blank) in LRTimelapse. I haven't found any settings or information in CS5 that explain why the develop settings are being cleared or not exported, if that's what's going on.

I noticed this thread is called "How to user LRTimelapse with Photoshop CS3 / CS4 / CS5 (extended)". Before I upgraded from CS2 to CS5, I talked to an operator at Adobe and asked whether I needed CS5 or CS5 Extended to do this and they said CS5 was adequate. Did they give me the wrong info, or am I just missing something? Thanks for your help.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to user LRTimelapse with Photoshop CS3 / CS4 / CS5 (extended) - by gbrewer2614 - 2011-12-21, 12:45

...also check out: