• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How to user LRTimelapse with Photoshop CS3 / CS4 / CS5 (extended)

#17 Gunther
(2011-07-14, 01:27)Kelly Wrote: What, if any, functionality of Lightroom is otherwise not afforded the PS CS4 Extended user in so far as it relates to Timelapse? Or in other words is there anything that the Lightroom user can achieve that the rest of us can't?
Basically there are no limitations. The Lightroom/After-Effects workflows are a little bit simpler because you don't have to export to jpg before creating the video.

I just updated the workflow-section on the LRTimelapse-Page and added an overview:

[Image: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2088648/web/img/...kflows.jpg]

Quote:I noticed opportunities in the video tutorial for individual keyframes to be tweaked... would the Photoshop user be limited to the tweaks allowed only in Adobe Camera Raw in fixing the tweaks for keyframes?

Since that has nothing to do with Photoshop (Photoshop only serves as "video-creator from jpgs") it works the same. You use Bridge to see the starred images (Key-Frames).

Quote:I also noticed discussion about the use of templates for Lightroom users. Are there similar options afforded the PS user through any other means?

The template is only to initialize all settings. If you synchronize everything properly you don't get any problems anyway.

Starting with Version 1.5 (preview already downloadable) you can make all initializations in LRTimelapse itself. If you open a folder with fresh images without metadata in LRTimelapse it will offer you to create the metadata for you.

If you have more questions don't hesitate to ask.

Best regards
Gunther

Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to user LRTimelapse with Photoshop CS3 / CS4 / CS5 (extended) - by Gunther - 2011-07-14, 10:51

...also check out: