• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Apply client logo to time-lapse video in LRT6

#1 Scintilla Design
Hi,

Is it possible to place a client logo on top a time-lapse video created in LRT6? If yes, how do I ensure that it is in the same place and same scale on future videos produced for the same client?

Thanks for your help.
#2 mopperle
AFAIK there is an option in the Export dialog to add a copyright text. But I'm not aware of an option to add a logo.
I would add this, after exporting the video, in something like Adobe Premiere or Davinci Resolve. Or you add it in Lightroom, where you can handle various watermarks with various presets.
Gruß/regards

Otto
#3 Scintilla Design
Thanks for your reply, I normally add in logos within PP with my videos, but thought if the program did this as well it would save a lot of time.
#4 Gunther
Currently there is no "logo" option in LRTimelapse, only a text watermark.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#5 Scintilla Design
Thanks for confirming Gunther,
Could you put this on your upgrades list?
Best Wishes
#6 Gunther
Currently that's not planned. LRTimelapse is designed to create master files for further editing. The watermarks currently provided are to prevent customers from using the clips before payment, not for aesthetic reasons.

Feel free to post this in the feature request forum to see if others are also interested.
Please: refuse from making your subjects in the forum all in CAPS, it causes unnecessary work for me to correct this.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#7 Scintilla Design
Will do, sorry about the use of caps

...also check out: