• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Closed

LRT - Lightroom Classic - Error when exporting

#11 deltadigital
"First of all, try to reset the LRTimelapse settings by deleting the LRTimelapse.config file. You'll find the location of that file in the Log file, which is in Documents\LRTimelapse. Then try launching LRTimelapse again. If it still fails, it might be a rare problem with Exiftool. Please see this Faq: ......."

The good thing, after a further de- and reinstallation LRT is starting again.

"Since you seem to have all kind of errors - in Lightroom and in LRT, I'd also check any Virus Scanner or "Security Software". Add Lightroom and LRTimelapse to the Whitelist (Exceptions). Best add the folder C:\Program Files\LRTimelapse 6"

I have already stopped and deinstalled the AntiVirus Software for a test … without any success. And once again: Yesterday everything worked fine and nothing has been changed.

"The next thing that I could think about is that there might be corrupted images in that sequence. So please try another sequence and see, if the problems persist."

The sequence and/or the image files are NOT corrupted. I already rendered the same sequence with the same image files yesterday. Just for your info: I just wanted to render this sequence again because in the first run (yesterday), I have chosen 4:3 format and today I did it in 16:9 format. BEFORE I started working on this sequence again, I deleted all the Metadata and started from scratch. After deinstallation and before reinstallation of LRT I cleared and deleted all the old files (in documents, user folders etc.) of LRT and also from the Metadata of the image file directory. At this time I am trying to render the sequence again … and AGAIN, LR fails after exactly 3 exported files. So WHAT is here the problem? I have got no further ideas! Nothing in the system has changed since yesterday and yesterday the same sequence ran absolutely fine.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#12 deltadigital
Finally, now everything seems to work fine again:
I have completely uninstalled Adobe Lightroom Classic, Adobe DNG Converter and LRTimelapse, cleared and deleted all of their directories and reinstalled everything freshly step by step.
And now LR is finally exporting the image files again. Very strange …
#13 Gunther
I'm investigating this issue since a couple of days now and am 99% sure that it's an issue with the latest Adobe 11.4 update.
Please try downgrading to 11.3.1 and let me know, if that helps (in my tests it did).
I'm currently documenting my findings and will submit them to Adobe.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#14 Gunther
I've created a new post in Bug Reports. If you have anything to add, please let's continue there. There I will also inform, when I hear from Adobe.
https://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-lig...ort-plugin
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: