• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Redoing a sequence

#1 Randolph
Hi,

I've just started using LRT 2, what's the workflow for redoing or doing adjustments to a sequence that has already had a transition applied?

I followed the workflow and exported a sequence, I then decided to try deflicker went back to LRTimelapse applied deflicker and saved, I went back to lightroom and read the metadata and the exposure on the files had all changed.

Do you always have to start over by resetting and deleting the xmp files?
#2 Gunther
Hi Randolph, it's no problem to go back and forth between LRTimelapse and Lightroom to make changes. Normally you make editing changes on the keyframes, save them, reload in LRTimelapse and apply the Auto-transition again.
If you apply deflicker, it will change the exposures to accomplish the deflickering. So if you read your XMP in Lightroom after deflickering, the Exposure values will slightly vary. If you go back to LRTimelapse after deflickering, the deflicker checkmark will be gone, because deflicker is now mirrored in the exposure values. If you click deflicker again it will offer you to get rid of the old deflickering. Just try it and observe the curves!
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: