• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Drag feture not working with new Lightroom 2015.7

#1 knowlesgallery
2 things happen at the same time. I updated my lightroom CC to 2015.7 and I purchased the lrtimelapse pro addition. Everything worked with the old Lightroom and lrtimelapse trial. The problem is when I get to the step to drag the button into light room after The key frames wizard the into Lightroom library in grid mode, the curser stays as a circle with a line through it. Here are a few things I tried:
1. Full system reset.
2. Delete image file and re-import
3. Made sure progrms are ran as administrator
4. Tried running an old time lapse image file

None of these fixed the problem. I just bought the pro version of lrtimelapse and I would like to start on a project with the full version. Please help. My suspicion is that there may be something with the new Lightroom not allowing the drag button to work. Thank you. Charles
#2 Gunther
I can assure you that drag drop works with the latest CC updates. Normally Lightroom should accept the drop as long as it is in library mode. (I never had a case where it didn't work). You should be able to drag any folder from explorer or finder to Lightroom to get the same result.

Plan B would be to just open the Lightroom importer and manually navigate to the folder with your sequence then make sure that “add“ is selected at the top, now import. This does exactly the same.

sent mobile via tapatalk...
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: