• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2.0 Version issues

#1 Massimo55
Hi,
just purchased the 2.0 and I have issues I never had with former version.
- After initializing raw and switching to LR4, on the pictures icons appear an alert about error in writing metadata.
- Even transitions seem to be good in LR Timelapse looking to data, they can't be loaded by LR4 because of the error above. In LR4 it is possible to load the metadata in pictures only one by one and not selecting all pictures together.

Best

Massimo
#2 Gunther
Never heard of this. Have you turned on the option to automatically write XMP in Lightroom? You should turn that off!

Then please start over initializing the sequence in LRT, save, wait until saved than load Metadata for all images in LR (Grid View, select all, Read metadata from files).
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Massimo55
(2012-09-07, 19:43)gwegner Wrote: Never heard of this. Have you turned on the option to automatically write XMP in Lightroom? You should turn that off!

Then please start over initializing the sequence in LRT, save, wait until saved than load Metadata for all images in LR (Grid View, select all, Read metadata from files).

Thanks,
I was wrong in not being always in grid mode in loading metadata. I supposed that, selecting all even in "strip mode", it was the same.

Best

Massimo

...also check out: