• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

JavaTM Platform SE Binary has stopped working"

#1 dmoseley79
i recently downloaded lrtimelapse but i havent been able to use it yet because i keep getting this error msg when i try to open lrtimelapse. "JavaTM Platform SE Binary has stopped working" i have uninstalled and reinstalled both java 64bit and 32bit, and updated my graphics card but still no luck. im out of ideas, can anyone please help. oh and im running win7
#2 Raw Media Studios
(2012-04-11, 23:18)dmoseley79 Wrote: i recently downloaded lrtimelapse but i havent been able to use it yet because i keep getting this error msg when i try to open lrtimelapse. "JavaTM Platform SE Binary has stopped working" i have uninstalled and reinstalled both java 64bit and 32bit, and updated my graphics card but still no luck. im out of ideas, can anyone please help. oh and im running win7

This is a known JDK bug in the d3d rendering pipeline affecting Windows 64bit systems. To disable d3d acceleration usevisualvm.exe -J-Dsun.java2d.d3d=false to start VisualVM. Alternatively you may update the <visualvm_installdir>\etc\visualvm.conffile to include the -J-Dsun.java2d.d3d=false switch in the default_options section.

RMS

...also check out: