• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Auto Transition Problem

#1 TimG
I'm running Windows 7 x64, LR 4.3, LRT 2.2.1.

I have a 372 image sequence going from late afternoon sun into a full moon rising. I made 8 exposure adjustments in the time that I took the images. I've started over 3 or 4 with basically the same results. After doing the Key Frames, here's a screen shot before I do the Auto Transition in LRT. (See 19.31).

After doing the Auto Transition, Deflickering, Saving Xmp and reading the XMP in LightRoom, I end up with the Key Frames shown in 19.43.

Needless to say the video is not worth watching, except the last 8 seconds or so after the final key frame adjustment.

I've started over 3 or 4 times with basically the same results. Any suggestions on what to try would be greatly appreciated.
#2 Gunther
Hi Tim, did the sequence flicker a lot and did you use deflicker? This might lead to changes in the keyframes. I'm currently improving the deflicker when used with the HG-Approach. I'm going to release a new beta in the next days. Until then try without deflicker and tell me if the problems persist!
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 TimG
(2013-01-29, 11:27)gwegner Wrote: Hi Tim, did the sequence flicker a lot and did you use deflicker? This might lead to changes in the keyframes. I'm currently improving the deflicker when used with the HG-Approach. I'm going to release a new beta in the next days. Until then try without deflicker and tell me if the problems persist!

Hi Gwegner- Yes, there was flicker. I mistakenly left the camera on Aperature priority for the first 50 or so images , then switched it to Manual. So I did use the Deflicker. I will redo the Key Frames again and update the results.

I processed the sequence again without the Deflicker and everything worked out good. Thank you for the speedy response Gwegner!
transition
fangioli
2015-11-06, 11:24
Last Post: Gunther

...also check out: