• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Flickering problem

#1 Jose Mario
Hi, I shoot thinking that the holy grail manual adjusment need to be done every time the camera light meter changes to compensate the absence of light. Now I have very strange exposure curves with a lot of flickering (like the one of the picture i attach). I already try to use the deflekering process but I still see the flikering. Also I try to use the holly grail sequence in LR Timelapse and then Deflicker the sequence but with bad resultus. Any idea of what I have to do, I have a lot of timelapses with the same exposure curve.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#2 Gunther
I would use the holy grail workflow, without deflickering. Before doing that go to the settings/expert settings and set the threshold value to "0".
Then initialize, create keyframes and apply the HG-wizard. How does the curve look like then?
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Jose Mario
¡Thanks! it improve a lot. But I also notice differente exosures in some 2 an 3 stars photos. What process I can use with Adobe Bridge?
#4 Gunther
Either you try to refine the matching by manually adjusting the exposure or you use deflicker on a second step on your intermediary sequence. It's all explained in my EBook, see signature.
#5 Jose Mario
Thank you very much Gunter!

I did get to to have like a 98% of flickering. In a 420 sequence I only not get to match 4 frames. But I use the worflow of the page 100 of your book and it works excellent for me. Those frames that I can't match looks different from and exposure match. What I want to say is that I Can't find a match (manually) for those frames. Do you have any suggestion?

Thank you very much again and sorry for the bad english.
#6 Gunther
Hi Jose, if you can't match them manually the algorithm probably won't as well.
Most of the times one of the 2 frames is then over exposed (clipped channel). There is not that much you can do, check out this thread for some suggestions.
http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-prob...t-sunlight
#7 Jose Mario
One last question Gunter.
I have a sequence where I have 2 and 3 star photos in the same row (you can see it in the attachment). What's the best thing to do here? I do the process that you mention in your book to start with from left to right in the 2 and 3 stars sequences. I still get to have a little jump in the file 136 and 137 that are different.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#8 Gunther
Why don't you use the Keyframes Wizard? It should be able to handle adjacent 2* keyframes well.

...also check out: