• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Stuck crop values

#1 leandroprz
I noticed this before on a few of my sequences. The crop values are stuck even though they're the same through all the sequence. There's no animated crop at all.

[Image: http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/606/86152267.png]

I mean, since it's the same value for all the images, that column shouldn't be active, right?

I remember that on older versions this same issue happened to me with other columns, but lately it's just a crop column issue.

This isn't really a problem since it doesn't affect the cropping, but I thought I'd report it anyway.
#2 Gunther
Do you mean they should disappear because "hide unchanged properties" is on? - I think they disappear if you untick and then tick the checkmark of "hide unchanged.." - am I right?

I sometimes noticed that columns only disappear if I do this, have to investigate this further. But it hasn't any influence on functionality.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 leandroprz
(2012-06-26, 01:16)gwegner Wrote: Do you mean they should disappear because "hide unchanged properties" is on?
Yes.

(2012-06-26, 01:16)gwegner Wrote: I think they disappear if you untick and then tick the checkmark of "hide unchanged.." - am I right?
That didn't work.

(2012-06-26, 01:16)gwegner Wrote: But it hasn't any influence on functionality.
You're right, this does not affect the metadata.

...also check out: