• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What am I doing wrong never ran into this before

#1 NateWetterauer
not sure why but when I have been trying to edit this time-lapse the last 8-30 images are black when I Initialize. Ive done it 6 times now and tried deleting images I know I don't want still the same result. Please help me out. this was a video I shot for fun. I have a few clients requesting timeless next week. Please help me out! What am I doing wrong?????
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#2 Gunther
Obviously the previews could not be loaded via Exiftool. Since you are on Mac, probably another program replaced Exiftool? Just try installing it again from here: http://www.sno.phy.queensu.ca/~phil/exiftool/

After this, please refresh the previews for the sequence: load it, the press Shift-F5.

If it still doesn't work, please send me the log file (info menu->show log).
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 NateWetterauer
Hey Gunther I really appreciate you getting back to me!I did the items listed but now even before I hit Initialize it is stopping.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#4 NateWetterauer
here is what I am getting in the log file
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#5 Gunther
The problem is that LRTimelapse is not being able to communicate with exiftool.
Please try the following:

download the latest LRTimelapse install package from http://lrtimelapse.com/download

This goes only for mac:
Open the DMG file, you will see the LRTimelapse install components. Scroll down in that window, you'll find an uninstall script. Launch that script to completely uninstall everything.
Now clear the trash on Mac and install The LRTimelapse Addons again. Now drag the LRTimelapse App to your install folder. After that try again.

If it still does not work please send me the complete log file (not only a screenshot - just select the log from top to bottom and paste it here or better via email to support(at)lrtimelapse(dot)com
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#6 NateWetterauer
i just sent you the log file
#7 NateWetterauer
It now happening on a different time-lapse. My only thought is these are huge timeless. 4686 photos and 3567 photos. Could the problem be because the time-lapse is too big?

...also check out: