• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LR Filters won't work after Auto Transition

#11 FableBlue2010
(2013-10-31, 19:35)gwegner Wrote:
(2013-10-31, 19:26)FableBlue2010 Wrote: Hit "H" in lightroomX to show and hide filters.
No, it's "M" for the Linear Gradients and "Shift-M" for the circular ones.

Okay, but I was referring to the short cut in lightroom, I did not know that there was also a shortcut for LRT. I also did not know that the circular filter was supported in this build.

Thanks
#12 Gunther
I'm talking about the shortcuts in Lightroom as well! ;-)
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#13 FableBlue2010
(2013-11-01, 10:08)gwegner Wrote: I'm talking about the shortcuts in Lightroom as well! ;-)

Thanks but M selects the gradient filter and H will hide the adjustment pins. :-)
#14 anna
(2013-10-31, 19:25)gwegner Wrote: @FableBlue: The radial filter is supported in LRT3. Two of them will be created on initialization and will get animated.

@Anna: Please make sure that you don't delete any of those filters, even if you don't use them. They have to be present on any keyframe. If they are not used, the values will be on zero.

Can you try this with a clean, initialized sequence please and try to reproduce? I've never had that problem.

Please note that if you have tight crops, you might not see the radial filter "handles", press "R" then to see the whole frame, if necessary set the crop larger, drag the handles of the filters more to the center and set the crop again.

PS: Looking at your second XMP file, the LRTimelapse initialization is definitely lacking there, no filters anymore. You won't be able to calculate a transition that way. To fix things, you could reinitialize the whole sequence, then save, load metadata in LR overwriting everything and then try to go back in history for the keyframes only. But please make sure, that all filters are there, when you do this, if not, copy/paste from a proper keyframe to the one where something is missing and redo the changes.
I'm pretty sure this is not a LRTimelapse problem, it's more tha something got messed up when editing.

Hi Gunther, I did exactly as you said. After auto-transition and reloading the xmp into LR all perfect. But: I modified the 2 gradient filter only towards the end of the sequence (last 3 keyframes) and they are both there correctly edited. I looked at the first keyframe where I left the filters untouched (I didn't delete them, just left them untouched) and here the filters are gone. The neighbor picture, a non keyframe, had the filters but in an unusual position, in the left up corner right on the edge.
That is not really a problem as I can take the filters from a keyframe where they are present. But to me it seems to be a Lightroom bug. The program seems to read the XMP incorrectly in certain situations.
#15 Gunther
Hi Anna,
please keep observing this. I've never had that problem, but can confirm that Lightroom does have a lot of bugs when it comes to dealing with XMP-Data...
Keep me posted!
Best
Gunther
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#16 anna
(2013-11-01, 11:54)gwegner Wrote: Hi Anna,
please keep observing this. I've never had that problem, but can confirm that Lightroom does have a lot of bugs when it comes to dealing with XMP-Data...
Keep me posted!
Best
Gunther
Ok I will.
transition
fangioli
2015-11-06, 11:24
Last Post: Gunther

...also check out: