• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2160p file does not play properly

#11 Michael Delman
(2012-07-09, 09:04)gwegner Wrote: You render the 3K files in Lightroom using the templates, then you import them into Premiere/AE.

How does this square with the statement you made earlier?

"Adobe never intended to output HD Video from Lightroom nor to make time lapse movies with Lightroom. For post processing the templates work very well, you can certainly import those files into premiere or After Effects. When using After Effects I would recommend importing the RAW sequence with the XMP-edits you did in LRTimelapse directly without rendering in Lightroom first."
#12 Gunther
You can do both: if you already have After Effects, you can use it for rendering RAW+XMP -> Video. Processing of these RAW-Sequences will obviously be fairly slow.

Another option is to render the video in Lightroom with my templates and import this video into after effects. It depends what you want.

Most people don't have After Effects so they render in Lightroom and import the video sequences into a video editing program of their choice.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#13 Michael Delman
(2012-07-09, 18:52)gwegner Wrote: You can do both: if you already have After Effects, you can use it for rendering RAW+XMP -> Video. Processing of these RAW-Sequences will obviously be fairly slow.

Another option is to render the video in Lightroom with my templates and import this video into after effects. It depends what you want.

Most people don't have After Effects so they render in Lightroom and import the video sequences into a video editing program of their choice.

Thanks. I didn't understand that a 3k or 4k video LR-rendered video that wouldn't play using Quicktime would work AE, which it does. Looks like that will be the best way for me to work.

...also check out: