• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ability to work with TIFF Sequence

#1 Timestomp
Hi,

It would be nice to be able to import a TIFF Sequence into LRT, for example to animate a gradient and so on.

It's possible with Jpegs, so i was hoping it would be doable for TIFF's as well.

Thanks Smile
#2 Gunther
You can convert your tiff sequence with Lightroom to Dng (as recommended for jpgs) and then work with them in LRTimelapse Visual Workflow.
But it's always better to use raw files.
Please see the expert Tipps video #4:
https://lrtimelapse.com/tutorial/expert/
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Timestomp
Thanks for the quick reply!

That's what i would normally do.
In this particular case i already did one edit with LRTimelapse (from RAW files) where i was one radial filter short.
So i thought i will export the edited sequence as TIFF's and than import into a new sequence and do 3rd radial ajustment.
Exporting the first sequence into DNG doesn't work here, since all the lightroom ajustments will be stored in the DNG, so i dont than have a file with the ajaustments from the first edit rendered in.

I hope what i worte makes sence to you. Is there any solution you could think of?
Again many thanks!
#4 Gunther
I think that doesn't make sense. I'd try to make the whole editing on in one pass on the raw file basis.
I've already advised about the radial filters here: https://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-mor...4#pid49254
Another option would be to use a paintbrush in one stroke, which could also be animated (only the settings, not the position).
In any case in all the thousands of sequences that I've already edited with LRTimelapse there was no single case where I didn't find a way to edit with the given numbers of linears/circular gradients. There is certainly another way to accomplish your edit with the available tools.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: